As a woman, getting older, I seem to spend a great deal of time looking after my skin, my face, my body. I, personally, never thought about looking after more intimate parts with specialist creams.
I was approached to review In2mate. It was slightly daunting as not usually a subject that is talked about. But having seen the products it is definitely something that needs to be promoted more.
In2mate is a new intimate skincare range, made in the UK, that contains almost 100% natural ingredients. It has been created to help rejuvenate and repair intimate skin.
Three products are available. A natural moisuriser, a natural wash and a natural lubricant. Presented in pretty bottles that will look good in your bathroom cabinet.
Intimate skin if affected by age like any other area of skin on the body. It receives a high level of wear and tear so its even more important to preserve the skin in this delicate area. Something I never thought about. The key to preserving the skin and keeping it more flexible is antioxidants.
In2mate products are on the first intimate skincare products to contain Proteolea (R). This is a patented antioxidant that has been proven to help rejuvenate the delicate skin areas, by slowing down age related cellular waste degradation. It does this by optimising cellular recycling.
Healthy bacterial balance in intimate skin is also extremely important for maintaining good intimate health. Intimate skin has an humid and airless environment which combined with sexual activity, makes the ideal place for breeding bad bacteria and fungus.
In2mate skincare contains a patented probiotic Biolin (R). This has been proven to increase the good flora in the vagina whilst stopping the growth of bad vaginal bacteria that can lead to thrus, bacterial vaginitis and other infections and imbalances. Biolin also repairs and strengthens the vaginal skin which is changed by age related thinning, chaffing and abrasions.
In2mate products also
- contain Jujube extract, a natural wound healing tonic for helping to repair and strengthen damaged skin.
- contain Oleuropein, a mild and natural anti-bacterial and detoxifying plant polyphenol derived from olive trees. This is suitable for intimate kin and helps shield against the build up of bad bacteria.
- contain Levon, a natural plant fructose that protects plants against damage from frost. It locks in moisture via the formation of a natural micro film over the surface. This work the same on the skin, locking in moisture and giving skin a smoother more slippery feel.
- keep the vagina at a pH of 4.5 or below. Vaginal skin is more acidic than normal skin.
- is 99% natural and includes a gentle, non perfumed intimate wash, a light non sticky non perfumed intimate moisturiser and a natural feeling non perfumed rejuvenating lubricant.
These products do what they say on the label. Easy to use.
Selling at a cost of £19.95 (Or can be bought individually) you can purchase here
The products were sent to me to review and all opinions are my own.